Tuesday 4 June 2013

Time for those all important thoughts

I haven't blogged for a while. I apologise to all those loyal followers out there, I have let you down a little bit. But fear not as It's time for another fix of Chambré Chats. Over the past week or so I've been lapping up the sunny weather, working and seeing mates who have finally decided to come back from University. HURRRAAAAHHHHH. Either way, good weather comes before blogging I'm afraid folks. So whats happened since I've been gone?

Well Mourinho is back at Chelsea. Although I'm not a Chelsea fan, I find this very exciting as he's a brilliant manager. 

I've developed a guilty pleasure for Union J's new song 'Carry You'. What a belter! Not so cool playing it with the windows down though. My street cred, because of this, is at an all time low. Nightmare. But still decent. And that Robin Thicke song is ridiculously catchy. And Crystal fighters 'you and i' is good. I like music.

I've started to question why posh, rich people are snobs and so condescending. They have no reason to be at all. You'd think if anything they'd be happier than most because they don't have a care in the world, but oh no. These people annoy me. I'm never rude to them so why should they be rude back. Also I must mention, that normally grumpy men often marry happy women. So if you have to encounter a posh family, always talk to the less posh of the two and at least they'll be happy. Easy.

The sun is shining which makes the world a better place. Everyone cheers up and learns to have a laugh. For this fact alone, I appreciate the sun and all its brilliance. This sunny weather gets me excited for all the plans for summer! 

Last night, 3/6/13 was the first time of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares where he decided he couldn't help the restaurant owners at all. Unbelievable. But they were a pair of nutjobs who even went mental at their customers. #Silly

Tulisa has been caught offering Cocaine to undercover reporters. Shock Horror. 'Share a Coke with Tulisa'. 

I bought some Nike Blazers and they are yum. 

I've discovered Nando's Chicken Rub and have created many a chicken salad using this. I'm on a health push for Summer and Cornwall. Which reminds me, I also bought a wetsuit. I've hit the bigtime.




Anyway that is all for now. Off to Cardiff tomorrow to celebrate the end of Harriets Uni life. Big Step! Have fun in the sun peeps. 

x

No comments: