Saturday 25 May 2013

I lack ideas

Its official, I've been posting for a week now and it's fair to say the posting machine, is lacking inspiration. Mainly because I've had little occur in the last couple of days. And by little, I mean little. In more dramatic news though, I did work yesterday. A few things I can take away from this is not only money but that getting up at 6am near killed me, I was flagging by about 11am and could barely manage the 4pm finish on the timesheet. I am lazy. 


Career wise, my lack of posts has made me realise I don't want to be a postman as I can't handle it. WHAT AN AWFUL JOKE. I apologise.

To counteract this laziness though, I've hatched a plan. I intend to use the power of walking to busy myself. Yes, if I need to go anywhere, instead of jumping in the car, I shall now walk. Well, walk when I feel like it anyway. I'm thinking this wont last long though. This leads me on to a floor in my blog, most people talk about all the amazing things that are occurring, where as all I talk about is the lack of amazing things occurring. I fear this trend will continue. 

So what to talk about? How about some random things that annoy me...

  • Firstly, if no one likes starting work at 9 or finishing at 5, why is this the set working day? Seems stupid. Why not make the working day 10 - 4. If this was the norm, no businesses would lose out and there would be more spending in the world, as people would have more time to spend. Everyone wins. And early mornings would be a thing of the past. Perrrrrrrrrfect.


  • Another thing, Formula 1 has become a sport of strategy instead of racing. Teams nowadays, manage their cars to the end of the race, as they project their finishing position, instead of going at, hammer and tongs, for 60 laps or so. Bring back the days of refuelling and normal tyres. Life was better then. 


  • The more you observe people, the more annoying they become.


  • What if people are actually designed to be fat and that thin people are the abnormal ones?


  • People who still feel the need to share every little detail of what their doing, on Facebook have definitely fallen behind the times. No-one cares.


  • Why is rush hour, called rush hour? Because ironically, nobody moves. 


  • Turtles live for up to 150 years and essentially, do nothing... See my point here. The less you do, the more life, you will get out of life. 

Anyway, I shall try to come up with a more exciting post soon. Inspiration is on vacation at the moment. Maybe I need to take a leaf out of my own book and read my motivation post. Hmmmmmmmm. 

x

No comments: