Friday 17 May 2013

Time to introduce myself to the 'boggling' blogging world

So I've finished university for the summer, none of my friends are home and I'm sat on the sofa watching Top gear on Dave, whilst demolishing some hummus with cucumber sticks. I have a part-time job but there are literally no spare hours going which isn't ideal, so I guess this only leaves me one option, its time to start a blog. 

My name is Chris, I live in Oxfordshire, I'm 21, I study marketing at Liverpool John Moores University and have just completed my 2nd year. I have a placement year lined up so will not graduate until 2015 and I have a girlfriend called Harriet. Oh and I support Liverpool FC, although that's easy to forget given how bad they've been the past couple of seasons.
Brilliant, thats the admin out the way and I think it would be fair to say that you know me well enough now to read the rest of this post and maybe even my blog right?...


So why a blog I here you ask? And if your not asking then it would appear I have misjudged your curiosity, but please feel free to keep reading.
I have been a reader of blogs for a while now, reading up on new technology releases or seeking out new music. I bloody love music, nothing beats blasting out a new tune in the car when the suns out and as a  rule of thumb for my music tastes, 10 times out of 10, if its catchy it will catch me, without reference to the artist.
Anyway, back to the question.  My girlfriends sister jumped on the blogging bandwagon about a month or so ago and so did my girlfriend so I thought, on this cold May day, I'd have a bash at it as well, indulging in the 'why ever not' principle. (who knows, I might end up on the bbc news explaining how this blog originally started after it becomes successful). Also, I'm sure this move will please my parents, as whenever they're watching a program that refers to a blog, I will actually be able to explain what it is to them, in-between informing them what facebook is and what a tweet is. Yeah, they're not the most technologically advanced people.


What will I be talking about? Now this is a good question.
Explaining what my blog will be based on is a bit like asking me how long a piece of string is, I just do not know! Everything interests me at some point in my life apart from boring girl things like make up (If I had a quid for every time I've been dragged round the make up counters at Boots or Debenhams, I would be in the Caribbean right now, not writing this)(Better hide that from the Gf otherwise I'll be in the doghouse). Although, to mention a few things, I do like my sport, food and cars for those of you wondering. And I read a lot of news in my spare time. If I'm after an exciting, unrealistic take on the news, I'll read the sun and if I actually want to know genuine stuff, then BBC News dwindles away the hours.

So the blog starts now and to illustrate who I am some more, here are photos from through the years. Please feel free to judge, I do as well:

2009 I decided my hair wasn't good enough without some form of hair dye... (I'm in the middle)

First Car and yeah I bought those wheels #thoughtiwascool

Spot the difference 

Spot the chambre

21st birthday

Only ever had eyes for Harriet

Rubbed shoulders with the boy, Harry


Right so that is me in a nutshell, not literally but metaphorically speaking. Would I say I'm exciting, probably not. Would I say I'm an idiot, probably. Would I say an idiots exciting, well that's for you to decide.

x




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant intro